The Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research at Washington, D.C. (SETA DC) is seeking a Program Coordinator to assist in project development, event management, staff coordination, media outreach and other administrative tasks. SETA DC is a non-profit, independent, nonpartisan think tank based in Washington, D.C. dedicated to innovative studies on national, regional, and international issues concerning Turkey and US-Turkey relations.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with program development, budgeting, and reporting.
- Plan and manage meetings, panels, and conferences, hosting experts as well as high-level government officials and leaders.
- Coordinating the internship program including recruitment and management of interns.
- Support senior staff, including logistics, scheduling, and program communication.
- Assist with managing day-to-day office operations.
- Develop strategies for media outreach and communications to promote SETA DC’s research, publications, and events.
- Manage the web and social media presence of the organization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or its equivalent in Political Science, International Relations, Communications or a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a team-oriented and multicultural environment.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task as needed, meet deadlines, and manage time well.
- Demonstrated professional level of attention to detail, clarity, and accuracy.
- Comfort in working with high-profile individuals and leaders from government and international organizations.
- Strong computer, communications and social media skills.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, a resume, list of references, and salary requirements to email@example.com.